If you beleive that your copyrighted work is copied/shared in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify pakcircles.com’s copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- Signature(electronic or physical) of a person authrozied to act on behalf of copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Your contact information.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to following email address:
Subject: DMCA Notice
You can alternatively use the form given below to send the DMCA notice:
Powered byEMF Online Form